[ExI] (Exl) A delicate egg

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Jun 28 13:44:39 UTC 2010

There are numerous transhumanist academics who are working very hard to
break through the academic glass ceiling, and there is growing transhumanist
student network.
Surveying the number of transhumanists with PhDs sill give you a fairly
solid indicator of the fact that transhumanists are in academia (as I said
either directly or peripherally), not to mention masters degrees, and the
academic institutions where transhumanist conferences are held over the past
years an, especially transhumanist courses taught - such as at the
University of Southern California in LA, as just one example.  Also, you
could check to see how many times the term "transhuman" or "transhumanism"
has been referenced in academic papers.  But to save you a little leg work,
let me just add that the terms transhuman and transhumanism are references
academic papers a lot.

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More

  _____