[ExI] psi yet again

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 07:10:14 UTC 2010

John Clark wrote:
Delightful, I wait with eager anticipation reports of venture
capitalists, those most pragmatic of human beings, having invested
billions of dollars in new start up psi profit making companies, or even
millions of dollars, or even thousands of dollars, or even hundreds of
dollars, or even one dollar.

I do wonder if a corporation would attempt to create a remote viewing
program, akin to what the United States and it's rivals did.
Corporate intelligence and espionage can tend toward extreme behavior
to get an advantage.

I think that if "psi" does exist then there are obviously genes for
it, and so we can identify them, and then find ways to use genetic
engineering to magnify their currently very limited power levels.  We
will finally have individuals who can do things straight out of
science fiction novels about wild talents.

John