[ExI] psi yet again.

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Jun 30 06:55:41 UTC 2010

On 6/30/2010 1:12 AM, John Clark wrote:

>> Okay, so you admit you can't respond to my questions based on the
>> playing field you first chose: lotto.

> Damien, I honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about. Go
> back and look at my past messages, I never mentioned the word "lotto", I
> was referring to lotteries in general.

Really! So it wasn't you who wrote in response to my citation

 >> Here's what I wrote 20 years ago in THE LOTTO EFFECT: [...]

 > Damien does that book explain how in the past 20 years those lotteries
 > have somehow managed to produce huge and CONSISTENT profits

What could "Those lotteries" mean in this context EXCEPT Lotto? Give me
a break.

And who was it that wrote under your name

"You know how lotto companies make huge profits off a scam. a enormously
profitable    but don't even hint how that scam acutely works. I
wouldn't either if I were a Billionaire"?

Okay, I'm abandoning this dialogue, as usual, as a total waste of time.

Damien Broderick