[ExI] Fwd: psi yet again

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 21:04:58 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> My guess is that if and when psi is satisfactorily demonstrated to be real,
> cmplete with theory, former disbelieves will have no lack of prior
> experiences to confirm this. "Oh, yeah, there was that time when my sister
> had her heart attack 1000 miles away and I was on the phone a minute later
> trying to call her, full of terror," etc.

### Not me :)

I really do not have any spiritual/eldritch experiences to tell about.
Mine is a robot mind.

Although, yesterday I saw one of the most beautiful rainbows in my
life - a huge 180 degree arc, resplendent against a backdrop of leaden
clouds, evergreen and snow-capped mountains, shining in the rays of
the sun setting over the Puget sound. There were even two secondary
rainbows flanking it.

Robots feel too.

Rafal