[ExI] The Chess Room

Aware aware at awareresearch.com
Mon Mar 1 17:01:45 UTC 2010

2010/2/28 Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>:
> Inspired by Spencer, here is a "brief" summation for those who thought this
> was "tl" and so "dr".

+1 to Spencer for self-referential humor.

+ 0.5 to Will for the effort at creative writing which, sadly, was "tltr".

Actually, I did read it, but awareness of unawareness of awareness put me off.

You might consider the somewhat counterintuitive fact that given
perfect knowledge of the present, the *past* is *more* uncertain than
the future, because there are multiple configurations of the past that
/might/ have led to the present configuration but only fully specified
and determined configurations going forward.  Pass this along to
Tippler if you happen to see him in the future.

- Jef

- Jef