[ExI] Phil Jones acknowledging that climate science isn'tsettled

Christopher Luebcke cluebcke at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 06:11:18 UTC 2010

The problem has never been that people cannot adapt. It's that ecosystems can adapt in ways that are extremely unfriendly to people. No matter how well-deserved your estimation of your own genes is, your kids are not going to grow gills or derive nutrition from sand. Catastrophic global warming won't kill by heat stroke. It'll kill by war, disease and famine.