[ExI] Accelerando, The Spike, war and energy

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 2 19:32:47 UTC 2010

Your comment about humans inventing gods as unique is presumptive and invalid. At this point in time we, either individually or as a race, don't know what other species are doing in their heads, regarding gods or other things.

And as to the rest of your thesis, an additional piece of datum,

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/02/science/02evo.html?hp=&pagewanted=all

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus