[ExI] Energy hints

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:32:35 UTC 2010

On 2 March 2010 21:03, Ben Zaiboc <bbenzai at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Barring new physics (and a serious failure of my imagination), there are only two, maybe three possible sources of abundant energy:  The sun, the atomic nucleus, and the heat inside our planet.

Yes. Personally, I am a staunch fan, in the order, of some kind or
other of fusion, of space-based solar power, and of very deep
geothermy.

While my understanding of the technical aspects is amateurish at best,
one has plenty of other plausible reasons to have personal preferences
in what to hope for...

--
Stefano Vaj