[ExI] Question from a neophyte

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 16:51:15 UTC 2010

On 3 March 2010 15:29, Sarah Wood <wood.sarah.m at gmail.com> wrote:
> English and French, please!

Yes, it was just (half of) a joke.

I would have to think a little more about it, but I should like in the
meantime to take the opportunity to remind everybody that the Associazione
Italiana Transumanisti has established at
http://www.transumanisti.it/8.aspa Universal Transhumanist
Bibliography, which ideally should include all
writings published in volume in any language a) pertaining to transhumanist
ideas or scientific, philosophical, technological, artistic or political
issues which are critical in such perspective b) pertaining to subjects more
generally related to futurism, technoscientific developments and their
impact on societies, and posthuman change.

The items can be extracted and/or ordered by language, author, title, time
of publication, genre, orientation, subject, and offer links for the
purchase of the books in prints and to the relative online versions, if any.

This being obviously a work in progress, we are always grateful to anybody
who may care to point out any title missing or any inaccuracy.

--
Stefano Vaj