[ExI] Thread renaming (Was: common sense)

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 22:51:08 UTC 2010

John Clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net>

>   I noticed that Gordon Swobe has renamed his never ending Chinese Room
> thread, I believe Max expected a bit more from him than a simple renaming
> during the 2 week moratorium, after which it is hoped that somebody may
> actually have something new to say on the subject. Apparently Swobe is so
> obsessed he just can't stop, I wonder if he really thought a name change
> would fool people?

I think we should build a transhumanist conference about Mr. Gordon Swobe.
; )  I need to learn website design so I can create a proper parody site...

I personally think Gordon should have the right to continue his thread as
long as he keeps his postings down to the required 8 entries per 24 hour
period.

I believe in freedom of speech here, as long as one is at least somewhat
on-topic with transhumanism (slander and hate speech of course must not be
tolerated).  : )

John