[ExI] Energy hints

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Mar 6 05:06:08 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Dave Sill

> ...That will soon be replaced by people reminiscing about
> incandescent bulbs, once they're outlawed--and they're
> already getting hard to find. -Dave

I went to get incandescent bulbs at WalMart last week, the specialty
decorative ones in which the bulb itself is shaped like a candle flame.  I
found the bulbs but noticed all six bulbs in the package were broken.  On
the shelf were four more similar packages, all bulbs in all the packages
were broken.  I had to conclude intentional sabotage.