[ExI] Social implications of widespread extropian/positivistideals

Gordon Swobe gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 17:42:06 UTC 2010

I second Spike's motion.

Dwayne aside from your moral responsibilities you may also have placed yourself in legal jeopardy. I don't have a law degree but it seems to me that if you fail to report these threats to the authorities and this person commits a crime then this message of yours below might find its way into civil or even criminal court as evidence against you.

Given that you lived with the perpetrator and had prior knowledge of the crime, someone could try to say that your complacency made you complicit and thus partially responsible (in civil court), or that you aided and abetted or co-conspired (in criminal court), or who knows what.

Pick up the phone and call the police.

-gts