[ExI] Question from a neophyte

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Mar 8 20:54:10 UTC 2010

What is quite confusing to me is to have to defend my views concerning
the future human after I years in this area and have written, lectured
and designed a concept for a future human which is not sequestered to
a meat body (but does not denounce *a* body) and in fact, suggests
multiple shapes and substrates with which to house, if you will,
identity for the extension of personal identity over time and space.

Be it that I do not favor Moravec specific design; it does not mean
that I am blind to the well-known transhumanist far future
noosphere-istic type environment that we have long discussed.

Morphological Freedom?
hrart.wordpress.com/.../natasha-vita-more-us-?morphological-freedom?-4-photographs-2008-wwwnatashacc/ , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphological_freedom ,
www.natasha.cc/designwar.pdf

Anyway, the issue seems to be socio-political. From what I understand,
and I could be wrong, Giulio actively favors being politically
incorrect.   As an artist, I have been pretty much politically
incorrect most my life! :-) and would rather build bridges these days
by just trying to be as correct as possible (given my human intellect
which is not much to write about) and by being kind-hearted.

Best,
Natasha