[ExI] Question from a neophyte

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:33:29 UTC 2010

I do, indeed, favor unPCness. Our world is becoming too much of a PC
nanny-state benevolent dictatorship, and this disturbing trend must be
countered with some healthy unPCness.

As far as bridges are concerned: I am in favor of building bridges,
but they must be built from both sides. Unilaterally building a bridge
is always seen as a weakness from the other side, which replies with
more and more, less and less reasonable demands. Look at those
pathetic ex-transhumanists who have tried to build bridges, and then
have been forced into renouncing transhumanism.

No, I say we continue to affirm the disruptive, promethean, radical
and revolutionary vision of transhumanism, of which this list has been
the main, the best, and for many years the only example. I want
transhumanism to become a mass movement -- but it must remain
transhumanism. We want to win minds and hearts by kicking ass, not by
kissing it.

G.