[ExI] Socialimplications ofwidespread extropian/positivistideals.

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 23:49:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:32 PM, spike  wrote:
> Actually they can't even start until the midterm elections.  We will then
> have the opportunity to hurl the current business-unfriendly government out
> of office.  Until then, one can count on capital sitting still and quiet,
> holding on to its resources, waiting for better times to come.
>
> I am betting on job markets staying depressed until a clear signal is sent
> in November.  Then the voters will finish the job in November 2012.

But this current economic collapse was caused under a Republican
administration!!
Obama has continued the same policies, with the same ex-Wall Street advisors.
He is being criticised for going along with the big banks rip-off and
ignoring the needs of the people. Changing back to the Republicans
won't help.

BillK