[ExI] Social implications of widespread extropian/positivistideals.

ddraig ddraig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:20:35 UTC 2010

On 10/03/2010, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Really? When you've got a rabid madman on your hands, and he's your damaged
> pal and you don't want to bring in a Xe Services swat team to kill him? What
> do you have in mind here, Spike?

I can sell off the body parts of his murder victims? Kill him, claim
it was self-defense and sell off his body parts?  Do an exclusive with
a global megacorp media house? Make a movie? Write a book?
 I have all of his passwords and access to his bank accounts (it is
nice being trusted) but that's extremely naughty.  Even if this *is*
entirely his fault, it is not his fault he went batshit crazy.

I'm all ears.

Dwayne
(baited breath, cough cough, damned prawns)
--
   ddraig at pobox.com irc.deoxy.org #chat
   ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...