[ExI] Bodies

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Mar 11 02:30:35 UTC 2010

Haha Good one Spike!  (More like kiss our tits and asses good-bye!)

In the design world there is some arguing between which is more cool
for the future humans - evolution of the Metaverse or VR.

Bty, if anyone didn't see Guilio's article on the virtual
immersionists and augmentationists, it's a good read.  I posted it a
couple of weeks ago but it seemed to go unnoticed (maybe because
everyone has already read it).  Anyway, here it is again:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Giulio+AND+augmentationists&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

http://10.10.2.51:15871/cgi-bin/blockpage.cgi?ws-session=1107538183

http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/prisco20070812/