[ExI] ExI] intelligence, coherence, the frontal lobe, quantum evolution

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 23:11:39 UTC 2010

On 3/1/2010 12:16 AM, Keith Henson wrote:

> I don't know how deep your knowledge of modern biology, particularly
> evolution is.  Selfish Gene by Dawkins is basic to understanding
> evolution, I presume you have read that.  What other parts of the
> topic are you up on?

Before everyone becomes convinced that it's all Real Simple and Clear, I
suggest a careful read of biologist Peter Watts' scathing comments at:

<http://www.rifters.com/crawl/?p=1163>

(Canadian Watts has just been found guilty on an insanely bogus charge
and might well spend a couple of years in jail. See his report at:

<http://www.rifters.com/crawl/?p=1186> and track it back if this is news
to whoever is reading...)

Damien Broderick