[ExI] META: Moderation notice

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 03:05:19 UTC 2010

Was he warned of this beforehand?  If not it seems a bit sudden; we may have
lost a smart contributor as a result.  Hell, Clark and Swobe were worse
anyway, and the handwriting was written in large letters on the wall for
that situation.

As for social capital, it's easy to see that someone with no social capital
does not deserve a chance.  Obviously someone with little clout, say, a
patent office worker or something, should be taken less seriously.  ;)

Don't we need voices of dissent to produce any sort of meaningful dialectic?
 Otherwise discourse dissolves into masturbatory circumlocution...just my
thoughts.