[ExI] SF authors who write about the singularity

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 06:52:21 UTC 2010

Well, routine mind uploading, so routine that it it has disappeared in
the fabric of culture / society / language and is not even noticed
anymore, looks pretty post-singularity to me. However, people are
still 20th century people (like those found in crime stories of the
"noir" subgenre) even if they are surrounded by post-singularity tech.
Read also Altered Carbon (the first in the series) and Woken Furies
(the last), they are great.
G.