[ExI] What SF do you plan to read next?

Max More max at maxmore.com
Sat Mar 27 19:21:41 UTC 2010

Thanks Bill. I seem to remember, though, that this was just one of
several parodies of SF writers by Sladek. Unfortunately, most of his
work is hard to find. I did read Tik-Tok, and also Roderick (now in a
new edition, I see).

Can't tell, from Wikipedia or Amazon, where "Broot Force" (and
possibly the other stories) appear. Amazon doesn't say what's inside
his collections.

Max