[ExI] What SF do you plan to read next?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 08:43:30 UTC 2010

I loved Accelerando, but I found Glasshouse boring. Halting State is
very interesting: it is not a grand transhumanist vision but a good
technical and sociological extrapolation of current trends to circa
2020, especially interesting for computer professionals. Also, it is
the only good book I ever read which is written in second person ("you
say this, you do this"), which is very difficult but Stross achieves a
good result.