[ExI] Hyperagency and Hope talk online

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon Mar 29 21:28:08 UTC 2010

I found out recently that a talk I gave to the Metanexus Institute
conference in 2009 is available online:

"Hyperagency and Hope: Critiquing Human Limitationism"
http://www.vimeo.com/9860229
(It's about 16 minutes.)

Apart from my talk, this part of the day included Natasha Vita-More
and Aubrey de Grey, as well as the Metanexus Institute's Hava Tirosh
Samuelson. The panel discussion was especially interesting and
productive -- but is not yet online.

After our talks, I was pleasantly surprised by the generally positive
response to transhumanism from the audience (who seemed to be of
numerous religions and humanist views).

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher