[ExI] two years in the slammer for blammisphy?

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 11 17:55:22 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Tomasz Rola
> ...But, she is not quite my type so, since
> you want her here and you have already fallen (in love with
> her, of course), it is your job, right?

Right.  Actually I am more of a Nolan sisters fan, with or without the
caller ID feature.  I know their native language too.  {8^D  Doda is
definitely a gift however.  I am pleased that she is bringing attention to
the fact that we still have blasphemy laws on the books.

> [...]
> > prosecuted for that.  This case actually should help get
> those silly
> > laws off the books, and prevent the Church of L.Ron from taking
> > advantage of the law to harass and imprison its many enemies.
>
> We do not have much hear about this church in Poland....We f*k our
enemies.
> Such is our tradition, which we do hold in high regard.
>
> Regards,
> Tomasz Rola

So I hear.  I read James Michener's excellent Poland.  The story that best
describes the Polish attitude is found in the chapter "From the South"
describing the seige of Vienna by tens of thousands of non-Presbyterian
Turks in 1683.  The Vienna leaders sent for help, but none was coming.  The
city was completely cut off.

The Vienna leaders decided surrender was not an option, ordered the starving
people to go ahead and eat their remaining food, to keep up their strength.
When it was gone, they lined up every able bodied person, including women,
children, the elderly, anyone who could physically carry even a pitchfork or
kitchen knife.  The order was given, they came pouring out of that city,
attacking in all directions at once.  The surprised and terrified Turks
scattered, leaving most of their seige engines and food behind.  Vienna was
saved by the attitude of its people.

That tells what kind of people the Poles are.

Tomasz have you read Michener's book?  Comments?