[ExI] THE MIGHTY ORIGINAL

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:57:50 UTC 2010

John K Clark wrote:
Unless you can develop software fixes to mitigate the wiring errors in
your head and put aside the Mighty Original dogma then you will be dog
meat in the singularity. Well..., you probably will be anyway but at
least you'll have a chance.

John, the odds are that you will have died of old age before the
Singularity happens.  I sure hope you are signed up for cryonics (and
the odds are not so great for that, either)!

John  ; )