[ExI] failure to commuicate

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Nov 1 21:46:50 UTC 2010

I saw this at my son's favorite zoo yesterday.  It really got me to thinking
about such things as my having walked over this access cover about 20 to 30
times before I noticed the epic fail.  Millions likely walked over it and
never noticed.  So how is it that so much happens all around us that we
never see?  Or on the other hand, what kind of silly goofball actually reads
manhole covers?  Why is it that you and I see a pile of ants and we are all
aahhh jaysus, where's my can of raid; yet Charles Darwin sees the same thing
and writes the stunning seventh chapter of Origin of Species?

I want to be like Darwin when I grow up.