[ExI] prediction for 2 November 2010

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Nov 2 03:12:10 UTC 2010

Tomorrow the US has its biannual symbolic insurgency in the form of
congressional elections.  I make the following prediction: a
middle-of-the-road outcome, where the currently out of power party gains a
net of 55 seats in the house and 7 (perhaps 8) in the senate.  Once again,
we libertarians will go home empty handed.

I predict something else as well: after tomorrow, both major parties will be
surprised and disappointed with the outcome and will be accusing the other
of election fraud.

Stay tuned.