[ExI] Flash of insight...

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 3 03:52:23 UTC 2010

> Alan,

> It is certainly possible there is some amount of diversity in the way
> people consciously represent themselves.

> So you don't have a feeling of looking out of your eyes?

There might be a terminology gap here. What I'm saying is that there is
no sense of a "homunculus" that observes things through the eyes.

>  And can you imagine what an out of body experience might be like?

The When I was a bit more of a free thinker than I am now, I
experimented with all manner of things, I don't think I ever achieved
one. The closest I got was imagining I was seeing a remote location
while I was doing something else. I was really keen on trying to achieve
some level of ESP, but I couldn't and eventually gave up, except for my
precog ability, which seems to be marginal at best, possibly/probably
merely intuition.

> I look forward to soon
> knowing first hand just how diverse your experience of yourself are,
> Alan, compared to my own.

????

How do you propose to do that?

--