[ExI] Fire and evolution (was hypnosis)

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 13:06:30 UTC 2010

Wasn't the homo line (from the hypothesized homo/pan split) also in different
niches at this point too? I'm not sure of the research done on pan genus itself
-- in terms of its evolution -- but I was under the impression that it was
limited to dense forests -- while the homo line was exploring many different
niches, some of them not dense forests.

Regards,

Dan