[ExI] prediction for 2 November 2010

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 3 17:00:49 UTC 2010

On Nov 3, 2010, at 3:14 AM, John Grigg wrote:

> The general public was not just not happy about Obama's performance record...  I really wonder if he
> will even get re-elected...

I don't know but the big republican victory yesterday makes it far MORE likely Obama will be re-elected in two years because now he will have somebody to blame. Not counting yesterday, presidents have suffered 3 huge midterm losses since World War 2, Truman in 1946, Reagan in 1982, and Clinton in 1994; in all three cases the president was EASILY re-elected two years later.

  John K Clark