[ExI] Australian dollar

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Nov 3 22:35:49 UTC 2010

That US dollar will drop way faster now that the federal reserve has just
bought up 600 billion in US Treasury notes.  US government buying its own
debt is equivalent to spinning up the printing presses at the national mint.
Are we going to keep pretending this is a debt that never needs to be paid
back?

... On Behalf Of Dan
>Why is reducing imports a good thing? Dan

Dan, your even asking the question worries me.  Answer: because we are
spending ourselves to brutal catastrophe.