[ExI] Seth Loyd on birds, plants, ...

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:24:35 UTC 2010

He originally appeared in a panel discussion about this subject on CBC
radio's show Ideas a few years back. Another guest discussed dark matter and
I forget the rest. Was a good broadcast. They have a live panel every year
for this radio show. I love CBC radio. Quirks and Quarks and Ideas
especially.  One year Ideas did a broadcast of the mock-up of the trial of
Socrates.

Darren

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:21 AM, scerir <scerir at alice.it> wrote:

> Seth Lloyd on quantum 'weirdness' used by plants, animals, etc.
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2010/11/03/quantum-physics-biology-living-things.html
> Supposedly, the video of this lecture will appear on the Perimeter
> Institute website, or at pirsa.org.

"I don't regret the kingdoms. What sense in borders and nations and
patriotism? But I miss the kings."

-*Harold and Maude*