[ExI] Eliezer S. Yudkowsky, Singularitarian Principles. Update?

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Nov 16 14:38:16 UTC 2010

A few short points:

Currently on the SI4 list is a discussion on the "Simple Friendliness Plan B
for AI" which may cover SU's query. So, SU - join that list and read the
latest posts.

CEV (for anyone who does not know the acronym is "Coherent Extrapolated
Volition" of humanity.

On another point, I hope folks drop the phrase Existential Risk and use the
phrase Human Existence Risk or anything else.

Natasha Vita-More