[ExI] The atoms red herring. =|

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 18 01:41:12 UTC 2010

> Look at those last two sentences.  He "presumes"?!!  Well, of course
> he "presumes".  That's the basis of his "knowledge".  But there's no
> knowledge in it, just pure ego.

;)

I don't have 1/10^12'th the ego required to assume that the world should
be converted to computronium, tomorrow for all practical purposes. I am
not so arrogant to assume that computronium will be the most prized
substance in the universe. And I am not so self-righteous that I can
claim that it would be benevolent to forcibly upload anyone. All of
these positions have been expressed on this list within the last two weeks.

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.