[ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Nov 29 19:11:40 UTC 2010

Often honesty is the best policy.... and an honest retraction can be quite well
respected.  I've had to do that online as well as in real life and it is a
depressing step to be forced into... But there you go. :)

I have an email friend who never retracts or corrects anything, and I no longer
trust emails/postings from that source.... for obvious reasons. Talk about SNAFU. :*

Really, don't feel like an idiot, the people who wrote it were clever and you
responded (IMHO) appropriately given the subject matter...as did Stuart.

The truly sad part is that we were ready to believe it - such is the state of
Security Theatre in the USA.

Regards,
MB