[ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Nov 30 00:29:53 UTC 2010

... On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

2010/11/29 spike wrote:
<snip>
>> In return, the passengers sign away any right to sue the airlines
>> regardless, for if they agree to go into that company's airplane, they
>> become the fucking property of that airline ...

>You're missing the point, Spike. The jihadists don't particularly want to
commit mass murder, although they don't mind if they do...

The Christmas Tree bomber dreamed of mass murder since the age of 15.

> Collateral damage is the term the US army uses when they kill civilians...

Ja, of course they do not consider us civilians if we pay taxes.

> It is an economic war to destroy the US financial system. Look at the
billions spent in Iraq and Afghanistan. And the billions wasted on the TSA
and 'security'... BillK

Ja, BillK I see your point and agree completely, but not that I am missing
the point.  Let private enterprise do what it does so very well, without
government oversight.  Get government out of the picture completely.  Then
the proles buy as much security as they feel they need, and take
responsibility for themselves.

>From my perspective as a business traveller, so very much air travel is a
complete waste, a painful lonely waste.  We did so many meetings, did
business that could have been done on conference calls.  I say that most
business travel is unnecessary, and expensive as all hell.  One is away from
one's office, and stuff piles up while one is on the planes, yet some
business travellers actually like it, like having an expense account to dine
in fashion at the company's expense and so forth.  I hated travelling.  So
make it to where travel is risky and very personal.  Then the business
traveller may look closely at all alternatives.  Move bytes, not butts.  The
greens win (less fuel hungry air travel), families win (mom is home more),
the terrorists win (because they were able to cut down airlines and murder
people), companies win because their guys are in the home office more making
fewer travel bills, consumers win because prices come down.  The losers are
not clear to me.  Booeing perhaps?