[ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:23:17 UTC 2010

I actually heard the "Piercy Cummings" TSA pat-down story reported on the
news, as news, on a local radio station this morning on my way to school.

Darren

2010/11/29 Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com>

> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com>wrote:
>
>> On 11/29/2010 2:51 PM, Darren Greer wrote:
>>
>>  I really thought he meant he would kiss the place where the "accident"
>>> happened. I've got a filthy mind.
>>>

>> Me too, Darren. Same thought. But then I remembered that Spike, unlike us,
>> has a mind as pure as the driven snow.
>>

> I've seen snow that's been driven on, it's anything but pure.

"In the end that's all we have: our memories - electrochemical impulses
stored in eight pounds of tissue the consistency of cold porridge." -
Remembrance of the Daleks