[ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Nov 30 21:32:14 UTC 2010

 On Behalf Of Dave Sill
Subject: Re: [ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

>>I've never before used the phrase "ROFLMAO" in actual, literal truth,
until now.  Ben

>You actually, literally laughed your ass off? -Dave

Not a problem.  He can always go to a retailer.

{8^D  ß SICLWASFA

Actually, that isn’t what he said.  In literal truth, he used the phrase
“ROFLMAO” which I did just now as well.  One need not involve actual literal
laughter to literally use the phrase ROFLMAO.  With regard to mirth, I sat
in chair laughing with ass still firmly attached.  Literally.  Most of the
time, the term “literally” can be replaced with its opposite, figuratively.
Note every time you hear the term literally, which is perhaps figuratively a
thousand times a day, and replace it with figuratively.  See how much more
sense it makes.  You will entertain yourself irregardful.

spike

(We have far too much fun in this century, more than we deserve.)  {8-]