[ExI] is it a miracle?

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Oct 1 00:31:53 UTC 2010

Occasionally Jesus or the Virgin Mary will appear on a piece of toast, which
then sells on eBay for thousands.  That line of business is completely
wrecked because of this guy.  Now if the savior of mankind appears on a
piece of toast, the faithful can never know if it is a miracle or just some
yahoo with a Jesus toaster:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4355276/introducing-the-jesus-toaster/?playlist_i
d=86856

You know what is coming next, ja?  A Virgin Mary toaster and a Barack Obama
toaster.

Now why couldn't you or I think of something like that?  We could be rich
and famous.  You can be famous, I will do the rich.