[ExI] Transhumanist Declaration

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Oct 9 15:20:22 UTC 2010

WTA did not develop the Transhumanist Declaration or the FAQ.  These two
documents were the vision of a few people and written by a few and then
edited by a dozen or so people before WTA voted to adopt them.  So, there
were in existence prior to WTA's formation.

Bty, no, I was not referring to Max's Transhumanist Declaration of the
Extropy Principles.  Although this document is a viable Transhumanist
Declaration as is the Transhuman Statement written in 1982.

Best,
Natasha

Natasha Vita-More