[ExI] Transhumanist Declaration

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 19:06:36 UTC 2010

You can edit it too, you know.  ;)

More seriously, if you have suggested revisions like this, the end result
will probably be
better if you edit the pages directly, instead of going through a third
party (like me).

The two pages I found it on were
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_transhumanism (at the top)
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism (near the end of the History
section)

Also, anything you put up there, it would help if cite a source for.  The
bit about 1998, the
WTA's own Web page testifies to.  The original authors?  Best if you can
cite some
outside documentation - something other than just you that says this is so.
(Wikipedia
is big on "no original research" - i.e., those who personally witnessed a
thing aren't
allowed just say "I saw this happen", since there are a lot of people who've
given false
witness.  If you have evidence other than your own observations, though...)