[ExI] Google Cars Drive Themselves, in Traffic

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Sat Oct 9 22:56:57 UTC 2010

From: BillK pharos at gmail.com

>...I liked the sentence:  The car can be programmed for different driving
>personalities — ...Made me wonder what will happen when all the rednecks get
>their cars
tuned up to 'very very aggressive' and 'f**k the speed limits'.  :)...BillK

BillK, that isn't rednecks who drive like that.  Perhaps you were thinking
of BMW drivers?  Rednecks would be more likely to take their time, wave to
oncoming pickup trucks from their pickup trucks, spit a chaw of terbacker, being
careful to not get any on their huntin' rifles hanging on a rack in the back
winder.