[ExI] Hal Lewis' resignation from The American Physical Society

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 14:42:06 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Natasha Vita-More  wrote:

> BillK wrote:
>
> "That's the US corporate state at work."
>
> I don't agree.  This "state of work" represents a behavior of some
> corporations in the US or elsewhere.

You're quite entitled to disagree, of course.  :)

But if you don't see that the US government has been taken over by the
corporations so that the main function of government is to work to
benefit the corporations, then you won't see a solution to the current
US problems either.

In other democratic countries the wholesale capture of the government
by corporations has not (yet) happened to anywhere near the same
extent.

Money talks far more in the US than elsewhere.

BillK