[ExI] shweeb

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Oct 13 17:37:54 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Damien Broderick
> Subject: Re: [ExI] shweeb
>
> On 10/13/2010 11:40 AM, spike wrote:
>
> > 4. being squicked by the smell or appearance of the proles,
>
> My immediate thought was how disgusting the accumulating
> stinks would be inside those pods, however breezy they might
> be (if they are).
>
> Damien Broderick

Nay, sir.  I envision them not so much as the bubble pictured in the
article, but rather as a platform with a fairing over top, so they are
mostly open at the bottom, providing rain and some wind protection, but
allowing plenty of cooling air circulation.  The seats could be made of a
vinyl which would not absorb sweat or urine.  A fart wouldn't hover and
squick in there more than a few seconds, even on a still day.