[ExI] Towards a new transhumanist movement.

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Oct 14 16:42:14 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Stefano Vaj
> Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 8:29 AM
>
> I also take Gregory Stock's Redesigning Humans, which has
> indeed very little to say on "migration to other platforms",
> to remain quite an influential text for H+ circles. Or am I wrong? Stefano
Vaj

Where the heck is Gregory Stock these days?  He used to hang out here
occasionally back in the 90s, was at one of the Extroschmoozes (was it 3?
4?) but then we haven't heard from him in a long time.  It was after Metaman
was published, because that was the lunch conversation as I recall.  Metaman
didn't have uploading either, but was into greater interconnectivity of
meat-level humans.  His vision has come to pass very nicely in most ways.

Anyone here buddies with Dr. Stock?