[ExI] Fwd: Re: [technocalypse] Re: Water Ice Jupiter Brains

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 22:02:22 UTC 2010

2010/10/14 Bryan Bishop wrote:
> I suspect Alan is sending these emails as "proof of people who want to force
> you to upload". After reading these emails he has sent in the last few
> minutes, I am unconvined of his original assertion in his previous email.
> These emails you're sending, Alan, are not evidence of some plot to force
> you to upload.

I agree. These are just quotes from rambling forum discussions. You
could probably find many quotes saying exactly the opposite and
everything in between.
People discuss every far out possibility - that's what forums are for.

Alan - your accusation needs verifiable references from published,
well-reasoned articles. Not wild forum chit-chat.

BillK