[ExI] Fwd: [Cosmic Engineers] Re: Sharing/engineering proposal

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:11:12 UTC 2010

I think forwarding messages to other lists without the consent of the
originator is not kosher.

Alan, perhaps you should take your obsessions elsewhere.

I should warn other readers that AG is banned from most transhumanist
lists for rude and abusive behavior. Which, I must concede, is not the
case here so far, but just to set the precedents.