[ExI] Max Hodak on Brain-machine interfacing: current work and future directions, Teleplace, October 17, 10am PST

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 11:03:32 UTC 2010

Reminder: Max Hodak on Brain-machine interfacing: current work and
future directions, Teleplace, October 17 (tomorrow), 10am PST (1pm
EST, 6pm UK, 7pm CET)

http://telexlr8.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/max-hodak-on-brain-machine-interfacing-current-work-and-future-directions-teleplace-october-17-10am-pst/
http://www.acceleratingfuture.com/michael/blog/2010/10/asim-experts-series-brain-machine-interfacing-current-work-and-future-directions-by-max-hodak-october-17-2010/
http://www.carboncopies.org/asim-experts-series-brain-machine-interfacing-current-work-and-future-directions-max-hodak