[ExI] Meta was Psi in a major science journal.

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Oct 22 04:05:30 UTC 2010

On 10/21/2010 10:31 PM, John Clark wrote:

>> It seems to me that everyone to a certain extent has the ability to
>> perceive psi yet it occurs unexpectedly, randomly and/or without
>> awareness
>
> And by a curious coincidence that is exactly precisely how psi would
> manifest itself if the phenomena did not in fact exist.

And by another curious coincidence that is exactly precisely how
quantum-based radioactivity manifests itself.

It might be retorted that quantum events are not *entirely* unexpected,
although random on an individual basis, because they happen with a
certain statistical frequency that can be determined by careful
observation. So do psi events.

Damien Broderick