[ExI] Meta was Psi in a major science journal.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 22 06:25:53 UTC 2010

On Oct 21, 2010, at 10:29 PM, Keith Henson wrote:

> The meta question is why people feel strongly that psi exists when it
> is *so* marginal if it exists at all.

I think its the same reason people get angry when their religious faith is questioned, some just find it very unpleasant to be in a state of doubt, and anger is less unpleasant than unhappiness so a substitution is made. However my theory could be completely wrong, but that's OK, I don't mind uncertainty.

  John K Clark